Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
862 Posts
how much would shipping be to 77065 ? I have a 1997 Grand Prix GTP that get 27.6 mpg on the highway and in good shape...Would be willing to make a even trade,

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Im not sure what shipping would be. I know my grandfather had a car shipped from Cali to FL and it was around 600 bucks. I'am willing to make a trade but then we both gota pay shipping to get your car out here and mine out there. Could you send pics to [email protected]

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey im dropping the price. I got too many cars and gota get rid of one. $4000. I can put in half of what shipping would be if its gota be shipped somewhere.

·
Registered
333 Posts
wish you were on the eastern half of the US, I'd be very interested but I just can't buy something sight unseen ya know how it is

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
My area code is 95624. Elk Grove, CA

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hay

Is the car still for sale...Also if it is...1) Does the Chrome rims come with it...i think there cobra R's >>..Also im not to familar with the 1986 and below cars..i own a 1990 GT...ANyhow do u know how much it would cost to ship it to Hilton ,NY 14468....its near rochester , nY

-Mark

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
.Mark90GT. said:
Is the car still for sale...Also if it is...1) Does the Chrome rims come with it...i think there cobra R's >>..Also im not to familar with the 1986 and below cars..i own a 1990 GT...ANyhow do u know how much it would cost to ship it to Hilton ,NY 14468....its near rochester , nY

-Mark
yeah the car is still for sale. I was originally going to sell it with the 96 cobra wheels but i can sell it with the chrome wheels also. those are 17x9 saleen replicas. as far as shipping goes tho i can look around for shipping prices because i really dont know for sure. but if your still interested just let me know or PM me.

·
Registered
14 Posts
SVT-wash said:
yeah the car is still for sale. I was originally going to sell it with the 96 cobra wheels but i can sell it with the chrome wheels also. those are 17x9 saleen replicas. as far as shipping goes tho i can look around for shipping prices because i really dont know for sure. but if your still interested just let me know or PM me.

Hay ill get back to you in about 1 week....than i have to seee. i think it cost 600 bucks...to ship it here..

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
No problem mark just send me a message. ive got it posted on here so i can sell it to someone else who knows about mustangs and how to drive them. and whatever shipping is you can take half of it out of the selling price. you want to contact me in person or if anyone has any questions my house number is 916-689-8969. ask for terrance

·
Registered
14 Posts
SVT-wash said:
No problem mark just send me a message. ive got it posted on here so i can sell it to someone else who knows about mustangs and how to drive them. and whatever shipping is you can take half of it out of the selling price. you want to contact me in person or if anyone has any questions my house number is 916-689-8969. ask for terrance

hay its been a week and the other guy called me back and told me that he has 4k right now and that this monday or wedensday he will give me a call..back/

thanks for holdin on...Also i noticed that the passenger right wheel has a center cap missing..???:confused:

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
.Mark90GT. said:
hay its been a week and the other guy called me back and told me that he has 4k right now and that this monday or wedensday he will give me a call..back/

thanks for holdin on...Also i noticed that the passenger right wheel has a center cap missing..???:confused:
Yeah. the shop that did my 5-lug conversion used the mark VIII front setup instead of the one from the SN-95. At the time i had it done i wasnt aware of the difference. since then i havent been able to get a hold of the 94-98 SN-95 front spindels. but thats why the two front caps arent on. the brake hub on the Mark VIII sticks out further. Im not sure if you have a u-pull it out there but the ones out here rarely have the 94-98 mustangs. but i have all the caps and the rims are in perfect condition. no bends or curb rash..... and as it turns out the oil pan gasket isnt whats leaking. Its the oil pan bolt. I ended up buying one from Autozone and thats the damn thing doesnt seal like the stock one (fuggin autozone). so you would just have to get a hold of a stock one. or i probably will very soon..... but yeah she is just sitting in the garage waiting for a new home.

·
Registered
14 Posts
SVT-wash said:
Yeah. the shop that did my 5-lug conversion used the mark VIII front setup instead of the one from the SN-95. At the time i had it done i wasnt aware of the difference. since then i havent been able to get a hold of the 94-98 SN-95 front spindels. but thats why the two front caps arent on. the brake hub on the Mark VIII sticks out further. Im not sure if you have a u-pull it out there but the ones out here rarely have the 94-98 mustangs. but i have all the caps and the rims are in perfect condition. no bends or curb rash..... and as it turns out the oil pan gasket isnt whats leaking. Its the oil pan bolt. I ended up buying one from Autozone and thats the damn thing doesnt seal like the stock one (fuggin autozone). so you would just have to get a hold of a stock one. or i probably will very soon..... but yeah she is just sitting in the garage waiting for a new home.

Tommrow or wednesday....this bolt...is there anyway that you can get this "bolt" and illl pay w.e on top....but dont do this on till im sure i have the money, thanks..

-Mark

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
yeah i can get it. ima just ask one of my buddies if they have an extra. no real sweat for me to get or put on. ima just be cleaning stuff up and going over it when i get bored so some more things mite be fixed by then. TTT

·
Registered
14 Posts
just keeping u posted that i havent reached the guy...its gonna be wendesday in like 1 hr...so at 3pm ill call they guy cause i work from 9am to 2pm and than 4pm to 12pm so ill try and give him a ring ...So yea..

-Mark

1 - 20 of 27 Posts