Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Be careful. Dealt with him before. .

I tried to buy this car a few months ago. Very sketch person. He claimed that he couldn't find the title. Then after I said no within 5 mins found the title. Oddly enough then decided it wasnt for sale. Beware...

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
First off, I owned this car, and I sold it to the current owner, He is a stand up guy, and He also told me he lost the title. However it did not take 5 Mineutes to find it. It took him a few weeks.

So For anyone interested in this car, I can assure you, he is A stand up guy. Nice car as well.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
bump car is back up for sale due to the run around from a buyer. been waiting for a month for it to be picked up so its onto the next person. i will take 5k but not a cent less text or call me at 2176918358

·
Registered
130 Posts
$5k is a steal for this car. The correct Kenwood radio, shiftknob and floormats are worth $1k! Plus the Riken wheels...Did you list on saleenclubofamerica? It would sell in a day on there. I hope the next buyer doesn't hack such a rare car. I just sold my bone stock "stripe delete" scarlet red on sand beige '88. Is this supposed to be a stripe delete car too?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts