Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
516 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Forced to sell my baby after 16 years of owning it.Its a factory 5.0 5sp. coupe. Its all brand new drive train.333 cu/in Bossblock Scat rotating assem,TFS_R heads ,Parker funnle web intake,AED holly 780. New C-4 , alum, driveshaft and a 8.8 moser axles , anti-rollbar. Front has all tubular QA1 k-member ,a-arms coilovers and c-c plates 6 in, glass hood and has a cage.I have not been on here long enough to post pics so if someone will post them for me I will e-mail them the pics. $11,000 OBO thanks, theres probably alot I forgot so just ask if you have ?s........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................$11,000 deal of a lifetime.

·
Registered
516 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey White86GT send me your e-mail and i'll send you some pics. Thanks for your help.

·
Registered
516 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks goes to white86gt for the pics. Right now the car is getting cam degreed,new control arms and a gear change. Hoping for 10.70s on the motor before I hit it with spray

·
Registered
844 Posts
Not to steal your thread, but is that tensioner still spring tensioned, or is it now a manual tensioner?

BTW, Great looking car!

·
Registered
955 Posts
Thanks goes to white86gt for the pics. Right now the car is getting cam degreed,new control arms and a gear change. Hoping for 10.70s on the motor before I hit it with spray

Anytime brother..... Anything I can do to help... Good luck with your racing and sell...

·
Registered
516 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
no spring its reversed and bolted tight.

·
Registered
516 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
ttt

·
Registered
607 Posts
sweet car....love the color and wheel choice

·
Registered
516 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
thanks for the compliments, it goes off the market next week.Work is picking up.

·
Registered
955 Posts
thanks for the compliments, it goes off the market next week.Work is picking up.
Now, thats def. great news for you buddy!! Glad to hear that work is picking up and you will be keeping this beast..... These cars are only going up in value even with this poor economy.. When the economy fall goes back to normal..... these cars will sky rocket and everyone that owns them will be glad....

·
Registered
516 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Final chance to own this car. It comes off the market Monday. Final price for the last 3 days is $12,500 this is a steel for this car. It comes off the market Monday August 31. Thanks for checking it out.

·
Registered
516 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
ttt

1 - 20 of 37 Posts