Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
2,748 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
i might be selling a 86 roller that has been converted to 87 up on the inside and outside. the inside is missing some interior parts. the car still has 86 dash in it and newer black quater panels. the car looks ok, but could use a little work. i have pics if needed. thanks
i have the title
the car also has a 8.8 rear with 4.10 gears
the car is a 5 speed car and still has pedals in it. the car doesn't have the carpet, or console.
i also might trade for a few parts. i need a aftermarket intake, wheels, heads, blower head unit (A or S trim), or nitrous kit. i'll pay the diff. if the item/s is worth more than the car.

·
Registered
2,748 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
i had an offer for $500 on the car, but the guy said something came up and he couldn't buy it. i'll start parting it out if i get alot of people wanting a lot of stuff off of it soon, but i'm gonna try and sell the car complete for another 2 weeks or so. im gonna give it time and see if anyone wants the car.
people can start letting me know what they want off of it and if i can get more out of the car just by parting it out, i'll go ahead and part it out. thanks

i'll send you a few pics now

·
Registered
20 Posts
Hey what all does this car include? I dont want any of the interior except for the dash. And I need the motor and trans and diff. I dont car what wheels are on it and if there are a few dents or rough spots on the paint. Pm me and let me know.
-Thanks Brandon

1 - 20 of 29 Posts