Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Car is an 86, 10pt ttd steel cage, paint is about 2 years old LOTS of work in engine compartment,4" fibertrend hood, full coilover, aje front setup tubular k-member,a-arms,2" drop spindles,bump stop etc, upr caster camber plates, flaming river rack and steering knuckle , aerospace front brakes, wilwood manual brake plate, still drums in back,15x10 and 15x3 weld prostars with brand new nitto 275 drag radials.Car also has 33spline stange axles,c-clip, spool. 5,500 Thanks Jason http://s402.photobucket.com/albums/pp102/86jewel/pictures/?albumview=grid

·
Registered
746 Posts
Where in Michigan are you located? That is a beautiful car...

·
Registered
746 Posts
My friend will be calling today, he is very interested in the car and we are in NE Ohio...so not very far from ya.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
My friend will be calling today, he is very interested in the car and we are in NE Ohio...so not very far from ya.
Spoke with him alittle while ago seemed like a really nice guy! coming to look at it saturday i think....we'll see! thanks, Jason

·
Registered
746 Posts
Yeah I'll probably be jumping in for that road trip, lol. See you Saturday

Pat

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Sold..he will be picking up next sunday great bunch of guys that came up to look at!! Thanks, corral!!

·
Registered
746 Posts
Jeff and Jason KNOW fox bodies. Bunch of stuff laying around the shop, and two of the best guys to talk to. Learned a bunch of stuff, got an AWESOME car out of the deal to boot.

This car is gonna have her Ohio debut with a 600+ HP NA 347 stroker, as soon as the snow melts. We'll be mostly in Youngstown Ohio with her, but look for her at Norwalk, and Milan Michigan in June!

Great Guys, Great Deal, can't wait to get this little gal home!

SEE YOU SUNDAY!!!

-Bill

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Jeff and Jason KNOW fox bodies. Bunch of stuff laying around the shop, and two of the best guys to talk to. Learned a bunch of stuff, got an AWESOME car out of the deal to boot.

This car is gonna have her Ohio debut with a 600+ HP NA 347 stroker, as soon as the snow melts. We'll be mostly in Youngstown Ohio with her, but look for her at Norwalk, and Milan Michigan in June!

Great Guys, Great Deal, can't wait to get this little gal home!

SEE YOU SUNDAY!!!
Well I think??? I would like to show up to watch but im not sure lol, but they are awesome people to deal with!!! when everybody left today my brother said they would be good people to be freinds with to witch I agreed. Really glad to see car is going home to a good bunch!!

·
Registered
746 Posts
Leavin now Jason, see you in about 3 hours!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts