Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,526 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
86 Mustang LX with GT front bumpercover. The car is red with red interior. The paint is faded but waxes up some. It could use paint. It has Weld draglites on it. 15x8 rears with 15x 3 1/2 fronts. It has Edelbrock Performer heads, Edelbrock Performer Intake, E-303 cam, Roller rockers, headers,new high flow catted x-pipe, pulleys, bigger radiator, 73mm mass air, 24lb injectors, 65mm throttlebody, adjustable fuel pressure regulator with guage on fuel rail, T5Z trans just gone through, new clutch kit, aluminum driveshaft, 3:55 gear with all new bearings, aftermarket upper and lower control arms, lowered. I can't remember all the stuff on it. Previous owner just spent over $1000 on a/c system this past summer. It's all new. I've got a book over 2" thick of receipts on the car. I am the 3rd owner it was bought with 1200 miles on it in 87 from a guy in the Navy. I purchased it from him a few months ago. The car runs and drives great. I hate to sell it but am forced to. I am asking $4500. I will get pics soon.

·
Registered
622 Posts
Hatch or coupe? miles?rust?

·
Registered
1,526 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hatch or coupe? miles?rust?
Sorry left off it'sa hatch. The miles on the body are 150k the engine has alot less. The only rust on the whole car is in the hatch but i have another one for it.

·
Registered
1,526 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
here's a few pics but it has different wheels now

·
Registered
1,526 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
new pics coming tomorrow. forgot to mention that the car needs a heater core.

·
Registered
1,526 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
New pics. I didn't have a chance to clean it up so it's dirty. I had forgotten that this car needs a heatercore.

·
Registered
1,526 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ttt

·
Registered
1,526 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ttt

1 - 8 of 8 Posts