Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
$3300

Mustang Gt pretty much stock except for the 3:73 Gear and AFS wheel. wheels are 17 x 9 on frt, rear 17 x10.5, tires not that great. Has new carbon fiber clutch disc in 8.8 rear. also has been change to 5 lug off a 95 mustang and rear had ranger axle swap. new frt struts, balljoints and frt alignment. auto aod transmission shift great. Have some new part not added yet, rear control arm set, weather stripping around doors and hatch. Car has been painted but it more like a quick paint job, should have done alittle more body work. Has ac but not working, condenser missing, reason I asumming been hit on driverside sometime in cars life. front nose bust up at bottom. has the marshall driving light still in place but not workn. Car is reading 69,000 on ODO but not sure it could be 169,000. engine runs great, no issues. I been fixing things on the car for past 8 months and still need some TLC but I have been driving it for past two weekd to work due to couple other my vehicle been having issues. has new set of mac headers, hush thrush muffler and factory style tailpipes. Have new black GT back out sticker for hood and GT mustang rear sticker. car not to clean right now due to been driving it and turned off alittle cold around here and wheel need a good polishing! Really like the car but have another project I would like spend my time and money on. $3300 PM, call or TXT 931 581 1104 Thanks, Coy
$3300 Best I can do Gun Trades parical
Ps: reason header been cut and rewelded at collecter. bought one set of headers that was suppose fit and the didnt so had send them back. ordered the Mac headers, put them on, went to get car at muffler shop and it sounded awful so thought something wrong with gasket and ended up tube had a split in it at the collecter so I was tried of taking header off and sending them back. Fixed myself sounds great now.
168,482 is actually mileage have vehicle report too.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Where is it?

·
Registered
275 Posts
Nice 4 eye bud, I like the color and the wheels compliment the paint very well !!! Should sell fast at that price. GLWS

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I delivery if anyone interested , price has be right, got another project I want to sink my $ into.
bump, would love this car but in pa, if you ever up the pennsylvania way let me know, i'd throw in a springfield xd40 subcompact, glws

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.