Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have my buds car located at my condo that is a 1986 Ford Mustang LX (Red) Notch that is for sale. He moved back to NJ his home state and could not afford to pay for the shipping charges for all of his cars. He has 3.

Its a V8 HO, stick shift. According to the paper work the car has around 180,000 miles on it; not to sure on that however.

The car runs SUPER strong and shifts fine. My bud changed oil regularly and used Royal Purple every time. He used it as a daily driver to go back and forth to work. He NEVER trashed the car or mishandled it The car has A new ram clutch, resurfaced Ford OEM flywheel, new steeda parts that are related to the stick shift, CD payer and a rebuilt/new water pump. The batt is located in the trunk as well. I have the receipts, and pink and other relevant info

The car also has new tires and sports 92 Ford OEM pony's that came of a show room condition 92 Lx he bought a short time ago. In the trunk I have a box of Ford OEM spare parts as well.

The cars paint job is a little faded and the amber lights on the front of the car stick out a little bit and the previous owner took out the power steering.

He is asking 3,300 for it, or best offer. He needs the cash; hes a family guy now looking for a job. Please, someone come and take this car as I don't have time to watch over it, we can all work out a good price.

You can see this car on autotrader its the red 86 lx but the city and phone numbers will be different because my friend ran out of time to sell it so its still listed under his old info.

626) 890 6235
Diamond bar, Ca

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Its a stock 5.0 HO. The picks are on autotrader. Its only one pic. The A/C has been taken out if I'm not mistakeing. All around its a good car..

It has flowmasters as well....

·
Registered
620 Posts
So, do you have the title in hand and signed by the owner?

I see you do have the title.

·
Registered
714 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts