Ford Mustang Forums banner

21 - 40 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
How about more details? What afr heads,cam,crank,rods,pistons, compression ratio?
Just have to ask. Afr 208cc polished bowls keoth craft heads. Upgraded hi-rev springs, upgraded valves, full eagle rotating assembly with custom diamond gas ported pistons and 12:5:1 compression

·
Registered
5,163 Posts
This time of years bad man, around tax refund season may be better..Idk?? TTT..

·
Registered
5,163 Posts
I hear ya but at this price its insane if you see car in person. If someone knew how much went into this car and price im selling for its a steal.
I know, same thing here happen to me last year... You might as well say how much you put into a car plan on getting about $1/4 of that out of it, it does suck but that's the way it is..You'll sell it sooner or later. I saw it on yellowbullet too..Any hits on there??

·
Registered
5,163 Posts
Do you have any engine pics you can post on here or videos of it? It might help..

·
Registered
912 Posts
Do you know That if anyone clicks on your pictures they can see you taking "selfies" ..lol You also have pictures of someones gun. No chick pics?? I don't know about 15k in the motor alone. Were all the parts brand new that were put in the engine? If you were close I would consider buying it.

·
Registered
5,163 Posts
I can tell you I didnt have a Dart block and had $12k in my 408w, so $15 in his, yes Im sure he does.

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
Do you know That if anyone clicks on your pictures they can see you taking "selfies" ..lol You also have pictures of someones gun. No chick pics?? I don't know about 15k in the motor alone. Were all the parts brand new that were put in the engine? If you were close I would consider buying it.
Lol thanks and not ashamed of my body haha. Yes the entire shortblock is brand new and all.other parts have less then 2k miles.on them. If your serious call me im sure we can work something out even if your far away.

21 - 40 of 55 Posts