Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
15k cash, Need to finish my pilots license!
I
will sell as complete roller for $6k cash thats everything except motor and tranny

Contact information for serious buyers: Call or Text 561-762-1404

Car is complete "turn key". It is fine tuned on pump gas right now on all motor. Car is capable of low 8's on spray, but has never been sprayed. "Note" Needs crank trigger and retard box to spray it! Nitrous kit is on but not hooked up since new setup and has 3 spare bottles that comes with car. Car was built for a 300+ shot of spray. A great amount of detail went into this setup to make it a complete street worthy car and dead hook on street. I have tuned suspension, and the 2-step for street. It dead hooks and pulls tire on prep street, will prove to serious buyers or show you in person. This new setup has less then 500 miles on it. I have receipts on the brand new motor built from " Mustang Performance Racing". This car can be driven for hours straight, and do street passes after street passes without going over 190 degrees.

Car was never dynoed. It was tuned for street and dialed in everything on street. I basically built this car and chose this setup to be " king of street". Only has 4 races on this new setup and has not lost a race on motor. All cars were well known 9 sec street/ strip cars around here.

"I have videos of car idling, street passes, and cruising around town, trying to figure out how to get off my pos phone.. Says video to large.

In pictures below car is the worse it can look. I am a big believer in showing a car dirty, and not cleaned up. If it looks good still imagine what it looks like detailed and carpets cleaned.

Interior I rate 9/10.

Exterior I rate 8/10 " 2 rust spots on entire car" They are on side of quarter panels by hatch one on each side. They are underneath "clean good quality paint". Car was completely stripped and had thousands of dollars of top quality body work and paint done about 5 years ago or so. I got a estimate of $800-1200 to fix it. I don't have spare money. If I did fix it I would ask a few thousand more $$ for car. Other then that car is perfect!

I have full entire specs in details for serious buyers!! 30+ papers Just way to much to list guys! Here's some info.

Engine:

Dart 427ci
Full Eagle rotating assembly
glass decked
Afr heads- heads worked bowls polished and hi-rev springs put in
holley 950 double pump
Victor junior lower

Tranny:

FTI Stage 3 Powerglide
FTI Nitrous converter
FTI tranny cooler
FTI everything

Fuel system:

Stock Tank Sumped
-8 and -6 braided lines
Holley black external pump

suspension:

90/10's up front with coil-overs
single adjustable in rear with stock springs work best
upr uppers- fixed
upr lowers- fixed
Upr K-member
upper and lower battle boxes
full wheelie bar and anti-roll bar mount brace on rearend
Hoosier drag radials 275/60/15s
Proper weight was put into certain places, will only discuss with buyer

misc-

forged wheels
battery box relocation (upr)
full sound system
ostrich interior door panels
custom matched seats re-wrapped
aftermarket gauges
tons tons more

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Can someone please put this on yellowbullet or racingjunk so it will sell instantly. People know their #### on that site and know how much it cost to duplicate this car. I cant post on those sites on my phone its weird.

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Bump about to stop being lazy and put on ebay, yellowbullet and racing junk. Added few things will. Be asking 22k

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Has not been to track. motors like new. Havent sprayed it. Its built for a big shot of spray. If buyer is serious I will take to track and run 10s on motor to prove it. If it doesnt run 10s on motor I will take a big chunk of money off.

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Bump new price. 15k cash firm. Insane deal of year. Motor costs that. So your getting a everything else for free basically.

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Will sell everything but trannt and motor for 6k cash!!! You get aerospace brakes full suspension, fully built rearend, full interior, gauges, everything!!

·
Registered
5,163 Posts
That is a real nice car, and steal for that price!...The engine alone is worth that! Good luck man with the sale. Don't drop any lower!!

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Im absolutely absolutely astonished this car hasnt sold for 15k easily. Motor is 15k tranny with everything is 4-5k roller is 6k+. Am I missing something lol?

1 - 20 of 55 Posts