Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It's in Linden, NC. My location is up to date in my profile, but I guess it's not a bad idea to state that ahead of time.

·
Registered
941 Posts
Just seeing if there is sufficient interest in this car as I would like to move to something else. I'd like to get $5500, but I'm open to reasonable offers. I do not want to trade for anything. It either gets sold, or it stays in my garage.

Mileage is apparently in the 200k range, but as it only has the five digit odometer I can only say that it's condition is really good for it's age and apparent mileage. It has a stock engine with only a throttle body/egr change. I think the last owner changed out the intake as well. It's got an O/R h pipe, and a good sounding cat-back. The transmission has been swapped for a TKO and has an aluminum driveshaft. It's been lowered, and the shocks have been changed out. The tires have a good amount of tread, and all things considered it's a good running/driving 28yr old Mustang.

It's still wearing the stock paint, and it shows it's age. There is are two dents around the passenger wheel well. One is about a quarter size on the wheelwell lip, and the other is around/behind the side molding where the "GT" script is. Also, the lower area behind that same wheel has been pushed in somehow. It does clean up pretty well, but keep in mind it's not a garage queen. It leaks a bit of oil and differential fluid, but nothing major. It's only really noticeable if it sits for extended periods. It can use new rubber for the windows and sunroof. The interior is missing the headliner, but I have all trim and the panel itself. It just needs to be recovered. Everything works with the power locks and windows. The glovebox latch/lock doesn't work, but other than that the interior is extremely clean for it's age.

Pretty decent on gas actually. I got 25ish on the hwy last trip I took. I'm sure I'm missing some things. I can get better pictures once I get home. Pm's or email is best for me.

jboyd281 at gmail dot com

If this were a notch I would be all on it.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Price is negotiable guys. Nothing is firm, and if you don't want the brakes that's doable as well.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I'm surprised nobody would like this. My truck sold, and now it's time for this to go.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I've had a few trade offers for firearms. Which is really the only thing I would consider, but nothing concrete.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts