Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys looking for some advise.... I have a 6 GT T-Top 8. cage frame ties, and a new 3.73 posi 8.8. Body is straight, weld wheels skinnies, and wides dual flowmaster exhaust, interior is ok, what's it worth?
thanks, Jon

·
Registered
399 Posts
I'd have to say anywhere between $500 and $6000. It's impossible to price a car without seeing it. How many miles? Is it rusty? Full interior or is it gutted? Miles? Mods? I think you get the point. A better description and a list of mods is definately req'd before anyone can even guess a price. Even after somebody tells you what they think it's worth, it's only worth what somebody is willing to pay. Just my two cents. I hate these what's it worth posts.

Tom

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey Tom, I appreciate your input, not sure how to post a pic on here, but I could send you some if you give me your email. It has no rear interior, all the front is still there, not really any rust per say, it's a NC car with a clean title, and the odometer reads 59834. Anway, thanks for responding.
Jon

·
Registered
1,793 Posts
Not really what I'm looking for,if it were Silver or Gray,I would probaly make you a deal. Would make nice project car for someone though... Good luck with the sale,if you need help posting pics,I can post them up for you

·
Registered
175 Posts
hey dude, send me some pics. i have an aol account. my address is spdracer86. i am interested right here in the 'ville

1 - 15 of 15 Posts