Ford Mustang Forums banner

86 GT, SVO block 351, Procharged, 5-speed, 9" Rear, Cage

For Sale 
9K views 42 replies 15 participants last post by  Radrick50 
#1 · (Edited)
86 GT, SVO block 351, 5-speed, 9" Rear, Cage

1986 Mustang GT, silver with grey interior, 170 mph speedo that shows 2600 miles...I'm sure the car has more than that, but the car is straight, solid and no rust, just needs paint to be very nice car.

SVO 2 bolt main block 351 low compression forged short-block from Keith Craft
Edelbrock Victor JR heads, 1.6 roller rockers, F-cam
Ported GT-40 lower intake with Down's Ford box upper, 75mm TB
FMS 2-core Aluminum radiator

Tremec 3550 5 speed, very low miles, FMS clutch
Currie 9" rear with 4.10 gears
Upper and lower aftermarket control arms with torque link

10-point cage with harness, front bars cut out, but will include...too small for me to get into car...LOL!

Crane HI-6 Ignition box with MSD coil
BBK shorty headers, 2.5" off road H-pipe, Turbo mufflers & tail pipes

2.5" fiberglass cowl hood needs paint

$5000 Firm

See less See more
#3 ·
How much Hp/Tq does it put down? Have you had it to a track and ran it? Just Curious....

#4 ·
Couldn't tell you...I bought the car not running. It needed a new computer and a new TFI module. I just tuned it with fuel pressure and timing. If I keep it, I'll put bigger injectors and have it dyno tuned...Should make 550 rwhp on pump gas I would guess.

#26 ·
It's running with 19 lb injectors, but I'm going to scoop up some 30s and a better meter for it.

It is the Sportsman, 2 bolt main, high nickel content block. There are guys on Yellow Bullet making a 1000 hp with this block...it's not a Dart block by no means but it will handle some power for sure.

#28 ·
Put 30 lb injectors and matching meter in car...It sounds healthy :)

Come get this thing and throw a blower or turbo on it!! I have a Novi 2000 I'll throw on it for another $2k.

#34 ·
Email me more pictures of the car at frazzy2@gmail.com , shock tower, interior, engine bay and etc.

9in rear discs or still a drum?

Do you have receipt for most of the parts? especially the SVO block with all the works into it?
Just come see the car...the parts alone in this car are worth way more than $5000!

The car is solid, just needs paint. No receipts...bought it this way.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.