Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
up for grabs is my 86 gt i started building my drag car with, now with wife and kids the car never got done. imagine that lol. its got a steel 10 point cage. the rear seats are eliminated and i installed rolled pans in place there are support bars going to the rear upper pockets were the seats were so its only going to be a two seater car. the spare tire well removed and i installed bracing and put sheet back in its place and installed a 16 gallon sumped tank with foam and a sender. i have the front bumper cover and 1 fender it has new black carpet in it the dash comes with it. i have 89 gt black rear interior plastics in it. no quarter windows i was going to put in the 87 windows. i don't have a hatch. i have full power doors from a 89 gt for it. a 4" lift off cervinis cowl hood. the halo seats go with it. have the 0 gauge battery wire that goes with it. so many misc parts. 2000 gt wheels. it has an 95 gt rear axle in it. has the 95 spindles to make it a 5 lug. i dont have a front k member. it also comes with a flaming river manual rack. im sure i am missing things. i want this gone asap. who ever buys its getting a steal!! the rear axle was 600.00 the cage cost me 1500.00 the rest of misc parts are well over 2000.00 plus the cars clean!! make me an offer i cant refuse, but dont be stupid. no tire kickers 920-418-5988 justin best way to reach me is call me

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts