Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
86 GT, stock 5.0, weld draglite big and littles, no trans or bellhousing. Car has 8x,xxx miles on it. Floors have been patched, welded and sealed up, but it still needs a little bodywork and paint. My personal labor in this car is easily saving you at least a grand. No rust in the fenders or quarters. Lots of new parts, newer rust free hatch, have newer mostly rust free doors, interior is completely redone in grey and black with black leather sn-95 seats, new dash and pad, new console lid with cupholder, new carpet, the rest has been freshly painted, rear seat is removed but is included also with a set of 86 GT sport front seats, fluidyne radiator with twin flexalite fans, bbk cold air kit, motorsport shorties and offroad h pipe, msd 6al with a blaster coil and billet distributor, brand new spec stage 1 clutch, slowmaster mufflers. I also have a set of mac longtubes and matching h-pipe, 130 amp alternator, pony wheels with tires, new cowl vent cover, new rear bumper cover, steeda triax base with chrome hurst lever, extra dash, extra console, plus many other odds and ends. Easily a couple of grand worth of stuff. Just toss a trans and bell in and go.

I'll entertain any SERIOUS offer over $2k. These cars are really growing in rarity and value. It's a factory silver paint and crank window GT. I'm selling it to help buy my new project, so help a brother out. I could be persuaded to sell some parts off of it. I can send pics upon request.

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i'm in the northeast tip of maryland. i have one other guy interested right now, so it's first come, first served.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts