Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
san diego car its whole life, 1 owner, 5 speed, original white paint in great condition with new black top. interior in great condition. the only mod is exhaust. really nice original car. best offer.

adam

i can e-mail pics on monday

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i can't beleive how little interest in this really nice unmolested low mile car.it would be near impossible to find a car this clean in the midwest or northeast.
i would really like to sell this car so make a realistic offer. i have shipped lots of cars and to the midwest is around $750. coast to coast $1100.

thanks,
adam

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
after several bid cancellations and a dead beat winner with no money(thankfully) the mustang is still for sale. this really is a nice car. i will sell it for $5000 and help any way i can with shipping. maybe i should just wait till spring.

·
Registered
5,828 Posts
You should have enough posts at this point to upload pics to the Corral photo gallery and post them in the thread. I would be interested to see this cars condition.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
i uploaded photos to the gallery in the fox body section "my 50,000 86 gt" . this is a really nice car. why so little interest. i thought the midwest or east coast guys would eat this up. i checked with dependable auto shippers this week, san diego to new jersey was $699.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts