Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I may part this car out if there is enough interest.Hard to sell a car like this complete.
with that said i will sell it turn key for $18k canadian funds will ship at buyers expense.i do street drive the car. it has working lights but no heater box.

86 coupe very nice body and paint,8 point cage,full interior car,magna fuel fuel system,factory tank with sump,complete tubular QA1 front suspension set up,coil over conversion,90/10 fronts 50/50 rears,ss lowers out back,8.8 c clip elim,strange axles,4.30 gear with spool rear girdle,tied fram,all braided lines and russell fittings,msi ign and 2 step,line lock,weld pro stars,new et streets out back.
$7000

363 cubic inch stroker..brand new carb to pan,no used parts used in this built.built by beatty and woods and has 5 passes and maybe 200km street driving.ran a [email protected] and change mph with a bad 60' all motor pass
Dart shp block,Scat forged crank,scat forged h-beam rod,diamond pistons,solid roller cam,AFR 205 renegades,parker funnel intake,deep sump pan,Quick fuel 950 carb,msd disrtibutor,Kooks 1 7/8 long tube headers,3"x pipe and flowmasters.
$10,000 complete sale only

Freshend C4 automatic,J.W bell,PA servo and deep sump pan,lokar dipstick,rev manual v.b trans brake,4800 stall,alum driveshaft
$2500

Not looking for offers,if i dont get my asking price the car will go into storage at the end of the month.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts