Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have an 86 coupe roller the shell is basically rust free the doors are rusty but i have a set to go with it that are rust free, has a 87 on up dash turbine wheels on it 5 spd pedals i have newer front lx nose to go with it nice project car will trade for parts for my 93 or sell for 500

·
Registered
32 Posts
If Floors are solid,frame not damaged and you have a title....consider it sold cash in hand and then some. May be interested in some other parts if you have any thing laying around.
Thanks,
JoshL

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
floors and frame look good i dont have the title yet bc i just got it what else do you need i will have a 88 302 wiht 85k on it 89 front end set of et streets long tubes and hpipe 30 lb inj and 76 mm c&l

·
Registered
32 Posts
I will take it. If you want I can give you a deposit on it or however you would like to handle it. As I said I am only a short distance away and can meet anytime. I have cash available. I am looking for some shorty headers and a set of weld draglites if you would have any. If you would like to talk further you can Private message me your # or you can call me anytime at 484-400-1626. I would really like to talk to you and see what other parts you may have available.
Thanks,
Josh

1 - 9 of 9 Posts