Ford Mustang Forums banner

86-04 UPR Drivehaft Spacer #3015 -5/8. Brand New!

1K views 9 replies 2 participants last post by  TIMSBLOWN86 
#1 ·
I have a brand new 86-04 UPR 5/8" Billet spacer for your driveshaft. Was originally going to use it on my Mustang with 03 IRS, TKO 600, and planned on getting a FRPP Aluminum driveshaft, but can me used for a myriad of Mustangs with combinations of driveshafts that need a spacer to accommodate the extra length needed to to get a perfect fit between the transmission and rear end.

I only accept Square, Google Pay, and CashApp. No PayPal or the other company they own, like, Venmo. Provide me with your email address after you purchase the item so I can send you an invoice for you to pay for unless you want to use Google Pay or CashApp. Noted: When you receive the invoice it will allow you to pay via Google Pay or Apple Pay if that is of benefit to you.

PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE BUYING, I DO NOT ACCEPT PAYPAL. Only the methods mentioned above. I can easily send you an invoice with Square and you can securely buy through them with any major credit/debit card. PayPal can be added to Google Pay if you want to use it that badly.

This sells for $47 plus shipping, probably around $9-10, so you getting an excellent deal here.

To be noted, unlike PayPal, there are no extra surcharges or fees I will charge you or tack on. $35 is the final price you will pay.

$35 shipped.

See less See more
#2 ·
Bump!

#3 ·
#4 ·
Bump!

#5 ·
Bump!

#6 ·
Bump!

#7 ·
Bump!

#9 ·
Bump!

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.