Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Car is back up for sale I have a 85 mustang roller with a 93 front end im intrested in trading.
I picked this car up a few months ago, its fully done up and done right. Has a 9 inch under it, i believe it is a ladder bar set-up, i havent seen the car in a year so i can try to get updated pics per request. full caged certed to 7.50 (needs to be recertified, may need minor updates to recert 7.50), the interior is out of it. it has 4 wheel disks needs lines and stuff run for them. i believe it has qa1 front suspension stuff. undercarage is painted and clean. any questions please ask, ill answer to the best of my ability. this is a nice car and has a lot of money in it. Car has been garage kept 90% of its life. have title but havent switch to my name yet, not a issue, that can be delt with asap.

Ill consider trrades to the following.. 408 stroker/c4 setup. foxbody turbo/supercharger set ups + a little cash.. let me know what you have. otherwise price is 9k.. There is no way to build this kind of car for 9k. Get it while you can

just so you know im in PA and have no way to get the car around, my father will handle all the trades. you would have to pick the car up and drop your stuff off. Car is located a hour from stl, mo

·
Registered
71 Posts
What a waste... :shakehead

If you like the 93 so much why not rape a 93 instead of ruin a good looking 85....sigh.....I never understand people who buy a 4 eyed and then go to the 87+ front end.... :curses:

edit - AND YOU CHANGED THE REAR 1/4 PANEL WINDOWS....omg wtf? :(

·
Registered
259 Posts
What a waste... :shakehead

If you like the 93 so much why not rape a 93 instead of ruin a good looking 85....sigh.....I never understand people who buy a 4 eyed and then go to the 87+ front end.... :curses:

edit - AND YOU CHANGED THE REAR 1/4 PANEL WINDOWS....omg wtf? :(
i never understand people who are so concerned with people who take four eyes and convert them or visa versa, its there money, its there car, when people that are so bothered by this start contributing to these peoples projects the ur voice shall be heard!!:curses:

·
Registered
71 Posts
i never understand people who are so concerned with people who take four eyes and convert them or visa versa, its there money, its there car, when people that are so bothered by this start contributing to these peoples projects the ur voice shall be heard!!:curses:
:bs:

Lmao...learn to spell...it's "their" not "there"....

The car is over "there".

It's "their" house.

Okay class English 101 is out for summer. :idunno:

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
I'll sum up that the last few posts: it's the kid's right to take his money and totally bastardize a perfectly good four-eye. And, per the first Amendment, its our right to bitch about it.

·
Registered
6,707 Posts
Take your dumb uneducated ass back to school....:idunno:
Wow, 9 post forum troll cans someone else's for-sale thread. Classy.

I hope you try to sell something on here someday, and your thread gets turned into a sack of poo by some off-topic douchebag.

Bump for a member of the armed forces, who deserves a little respect in his own thread.

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Price reduced, 8k

Will trade for the following

another fox with some work done (let me know what ya have)
408stroker
supercharger/turbo set ups

1 - 20 of 31 Posts