Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well were to start...... 85 SVO I bought in oklahoma and then took to New Mexico. 99 up gt wheels chrome with 275/40/17 back 3/4 tread and 245/45/17 front only about a 100 miles. steeda drag springs all round with lakewood 90/10 up front, up front is 94up spindle rotor calipers and turbo coupe control arms, Rearend was swapped to a 8.8 with 4.10 fms gears with stock svo disc drakes, transmission is a 88 turbo coupe unit with SVO hurst shifter, it has a centerforce disc and pressureplate, car has a complete LA3 computer swaped from a 88 turbo coupe, in the car right now is a stock short block with a ported head held on by arp head studs with ranger roller cam and adjustable cam sprocket. equal length stainless header with prevision for external wastegate, garrett turbo 60/48 with 3" downpipe, twin fans from a turbocoupe, Also with car is another short block stock crank, crower rods with capscrews , total seal gapless rings on weisco pistons with full floating wrist pins and fresh .30 bore no more than 50 mileson it , but has a wrist pin that makes small noise so it was removed so it would not get messed up any more and could get fixed. Interior is a little ruff and it had 87 lx seats in it when I got it. Exterior has bad paint and car has a few dents. Car is from out west so there is no rust issues. I still have the stock wheels, front control arms, brakes, struts etc. Car runs and drives its a little loud it only has 3" down pipe and tags have been expired for a year. I am sure I left out somethings so feel free to ask questions. I have no time and my intrest have shifted to different things in life. Asking $4000

any questions please email [email protected]

can anyone put some pictures up for me. thanks

1 - 1 of 1 Posts