Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
464 Posts
Wait, Super clean, low 9 second 4 eye Fox body for $13k? That's for nothing!

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys for the kind words.. Yeah there's quite a bit of money wrapped up in this car and every time I look at the pile of receipts I do the head shake.. :shakehead

·
Registered
34 Posts
I usually don't like the older mustangs but man that is one nice mustang everything is spot on what kind of horse power and how much can the engine handle

·
Registered
5,163 Posts
WOW that's a clean car and a stout setup. And only asking $13,500, that is beyond a good deal...Makes me jealous I wanted to buy one and couldn't find what I was looking for so spent the money elsewhere...I'm regretting that now..GLWS, TTT!!!!

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Sorry guys have been a way for a while.. Inbox was flooded with request and info.. Just responded to all who asked.. Sorry for the delay.

Thanks.

·
Registered
46 Posts
I text the owner he replied a couple times I asked for some detailed pics and he vanished for some reason. I am looking for this type of combo but I guess my money isn't good enough.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I text the owner he replied a couple times I asked for some detailed pics and he vanished for some reason. I am looking for this type of combo but I guess my money isn't good enough.
Really guy?? If you only knew how many text I have responded to and never received a text back from again and the hundreds of pictures I have sent out to people who never replied back it is unbelievable..
I cant keep track who is picture collecting and who is serious.. I have been overwhelmed and unable to keep up with the request I guess and for that I apologize.
If I lost contact it was not due to someone's money not being good I assure you that.
If you were serious about the car a better choice might have been to call me as my number is in the listing. At least that's what I would have done.... And what the current pending buyer has done. Just my two cents.:rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts