Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Needs bodywork and interior work. Car has a rebuilt 2.3T motor thats strong.

Ran car this weekend to [email protected]

Ready to go fast again and dont wanna ruin the rare SVO.

Willing to trade for 5.0 5spd cars. The more mods the better (long as its streetable)

Have pics upon request.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Pics to [email protected]
I have a 93 lx 4 cyl. 5 speed with 106k on it. I also have a 351w short block to go with it (it is currently disassembled, but would only take a day to put back together).
Thanks, adam

·
Registered
159 Posts
I got your pics and pm'd ya.

·
Registered
6,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
pics sent to all.

have video of the car but its a compile of about 10mins. Anyone know how to just cut my car out of a video and save? I know how to host just have no clue how to get it cut.

·
Registered
6,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
BTW the pics arent that great. Car is actually better than those pics show. The problem areas are now sanded and primed. Local painter said the car was an easy do. Definately worth saving.

·
Registered
3,546 Posts
Got the ones of the outside. Have any of the interior? Wish you werent 270 miles away from here...and in the same state,lol.

·
Registered
6,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
dont have any but trying to arrange to get camera.
Its just a nice lil trip down to the beach for ya :)
With a deposit and gas money in trailing vehicle both ways I may could even drive it to Sanford/Raleigh for you if that would help. Would have to have $250 in advance to do that though :p

·
Registered
6,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Matt Im sorry I wont be here after work tomorrow. You can give me a call and come take a look Monday night if you like. Its in my garage now.
I gotta change a motor mount as this past weekend at the track I broke one. 22 year old rubber mount let go after 6K+ rpm launch on ET Streets LOL.

Charlie I sent you the only pics I have.

Have several people interested and Ill tell all the same. The first with the cash or something I want in trade will get the clear title to the car. Thanks

1 - 14 of 14 Posts