Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been trying like hell to get a 4 eye roller. Solid body, and clean title a must. The rest is I want a complete roller 5 speed would be nice (doesnt need to be in the car) you get the idea.

·
Registered
3 Posts
1986 gt t top car

Hey I might be interested in getting rid of my 86 gt t top roller, I don't get on here often so you will have to call or text me for pic and info

Dan 815 955 9472

·
Registered
464 Posts
As listed in the ad, I would pull the motor out and leave everything else intact. 5spd, headers + Exhaust, brand new wheels and tires, etc... It really would be your best deal and i'm local as well.

·
Registered
464 Posts
Um, isn't Tri State area Pa, NJ and DE? What am I missing? I have the car your looking for.

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
had i seen this sooner, i could have delivered one for the right price from idaho. 84 hatch was v6 auto, setup for 5.0 5 speed. no rust, no accidents, clean/clear title. has 8.8, 87-93 front brakes, kyb's, and 10 hole wheels. engine compartment has fresh dark charcoal metallic paint. will be in NH today lol. if interested let me know, have friends in maine and jersey so would deliver for fuel. want $800 for the car.

·
Registered
54 Posts
LOOKING FOR THAT ROLLER

LOOKING FOR A ROLLER/ORIGINAL/EX DRAG WHATEVER JUST A CHEAP CLEAN FOXBODY FOUR EYE .... PLEASE CONTACT ME IF U HAVE ANY LEADS/INFO
708 717 5215

1 - 19 of 19 Posts