Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here it is, 83 T-top coupe. White with red interior. 99k original miles. Original 5.0 liter 4-speed, runs fine. Kansas car, so not a rusted peice of ****. Body is solid but has some small dents, two to be exact, one in the quarter panel behind the drivers door, the other in the lip of the trunk lid. Both very repairable. This car will need restored, and I'm not prepared to foot that bill, so it is up for trade only. I'm looking for a four eyed coupe, white perferred, drivetrain less important than the fact that it must be a straight solid clean ride. Will also entertain other colors and hatchs. I do know how rare this car is, so please don't waste both of our time with junk and lowball offers. I will post pics in the AM. Call or text 316-213-9171

·
Banned
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Just had a guy get ahold of me from another forum and said he's been texting me, and I haven't got them. So call or PM, I don't know why my phone isn't getting texts.

·
Banned
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Plans have changed, I have found something I like, and would like to sell this outright. Its gonna take 4k to get the deal done, so the price is 4k firm. I don't think that is bad for a solid low mileage t-top coupe. Do not text me, for some reason my phone isn't recieving them. My e-mail address is [email protected] or call 316-213-9171

1 - 6 of 6 Posts