Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found and bought another car. I don't want to drag my old one to the scrap pile, so I figured I would try to sell this one. it's salvageable for someone with time. It is just the shell. I started to cut rust spots out of it. I have old manual doors that will be with it and fenders. the doors on the car now do not go with it. I need this gone, so bring wheels and tires (4lug) and drag it away for $250.00

I have a new rad support and smooth aprons on it (not welded) those can go but add $250 to the price.
I attached some pics. It's a coupe seen one seen them all.

Attachments

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have the rear glass. The windshield was cracked. I have some interior stuff that I can throw in with it if someone wanted it. not sure I have wiring for it but will check. It's pretty well stripped down.

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yes sir. Good clean pa title in my name. it's completely stripped at this point. Just the shell. Has a 7.5 rear under it and front suspension, nothing else is there. Let me know. I really need this thing gone.

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yes it is. Sitting here. Just the shell still with suspension, no glass,no interior, no steering column, bring wheels and take it home. clean title Would like it gone this week.

·
Registered
451 Posts
Yes it is. Sitting here. Just the shell still with suspension, no glass,no interior, no steering column, bring wheels and take it home. clean title Would like it gone this week.
Can you please call or text me at 717 599 2197 with a number where I can reach you. Thanks. I'm only an hour away and can pick it up this week!

·
Registered
309 Posts
Panoles - Keep me in the loop. Are you going to continue parting or are you going to restore?

if you are cutting maybe we can split it up?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts