Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
$1500...

I would hope that this is an awesome deal for the right person. Carbed turbo with a 4 speed. I am the second owner, and it has never been wrecked. 91,000 miles, just got a tune up and a new starter. The undercarraige is in awesome shape, the only rust was caused by a leaky battery. I drive this car to school twice a week, it can definatley make a trip. It's very dirty right now, but when it's clean and buffed the orignal paint looks pretty damn good. The interior has some tears and cracks, typical for a 25-year-old car. The rims look pretty nice, the tires have gobs of tread and great traction. I put in a pretty nice Sony XPLOD deck and speakers, cut the hood scoop open, installed a boost controller, and replaced the info pannel with a boost gauge. Other than those changes and some maintanaince, the car is unmolested.

I hope it will find a good home, as it could VERY easily be restored to its former glory. I know I could clean it up and sell it for more than 1500 locally, but I'd rather see it go to another turboforder.

I can take more pics and answer any questions, just ask.

·
Registered
792 Posts
Wow that's cool. Are you in Oregon as your plates state?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am in Molalla, OR. It's about 45 minutes south of Portland. Sorry I forgot to point that out. Oh and for anyone relatively close, I can probably deliver for gas money.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts