Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
hi, could i have pictures of the headers/exhaust... and how much to ship to 50313...thanks

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hi, could i have pictures of the headers/exhaust... and how much to ship to 50313...thanks
as of right now the car is still turn key, i'll get you a few pics of the stuff on the car when this stinkin rain stops if you would like.

·
Registered
9 Posts
it'd be appreciated :D

yea, its been rainin like crazy where i live haha

but take ur time, im in no big hurry lol

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
its suppose to stop raining here tomorrow, i'll see if I can get it out and snap a few pics...and theres someone suppose to be here @ 9am to look at the car as well so we'll see what happens.

Thanks again,
Brad

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
TTT its ready to be parted out im tired of fooling with it...make some offers

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
8582 on the dizzy. $20 shipped on the cable as long as customs isnt to bad shipping to NM

·
Registered
499 Posts
8582 on the dizzy. $20 shipped on the cable as long as customs isnt to bad shipping to NM
:rofl: I am in NEW mexico (U.S) not mexico! I will take the cable If you accept postal MO. I don't do pay pal. When you recive MO you can send the part. If this is ok PM me your name and address and I will put it in the mail first thing tuesday sense monday is a hollidayl

Thanks, Louis

·
Registered
72 Posts
What haven't you sold yet? If you would be willing to sell the motor for $250 I would be interested. How much to ship to 50220. I live in Iowa.

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
the motor is a shortblock only now without a cam. still has oil pan, solid motor mounts, and a timing cover that goes with it. i'll take $250 for it.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts