Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Going with a master power t70 and im wanting to know if the .68ar exhaust will be too small? Im running stock motor with tfs stage1 cam and later 165afr heads but stock bottom end. I will run the 1/8th mile track alot and do good bit of roll races i want something without alot of lag and something that will pull good throughout the rpm band. Thnks guys

·
Registered
2,012 Posts
Under 600rwhp it will be ok but over it will choke, if your motor handle power then get .96 like I did. I had .68 housing when after my power I went with .96

·
Registered
2,012 Posts
Yep get.68 housing , spools fast!!

·
Registered
557 Posts
Please do yourself a favor and get the .96 housing. The .68 spools way to fast. I drove one that didnt even have the mods you do and it would just blow the tires off and not go any where. I have the .96 on my car with gt40 heads and a E cam and Im making full boost around 3100.

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i believe with the right set of stickies on the rear she would hook and book lol i used to have a srt4 with stock turbo and nothing in this world could be harder to drive daily spooling that fast all the time lol thanks for the heads up though

1 - 13 of 13 Posts