Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
A little history about the car. I personally bought this car in 1995 and it has sat inside ever since. The car was purchased with the intent of restoring it. I got busy with my restoration shop and unfortunately it sat and sat. I worked on it occasionally and eventually it took a permanent back seat to other projects. The car is 100% rust free. The fenders, doors deck lid, and trunk lid still have the original paint on them. The passenger side quater panel still has the original paint on it. The driver side quater has been stripped because of extensive bondo work that was done in 1969 after a little old lady hit a push cart at a supermarket and drove into the quater with it. Other then that all the panels are in great shape as are the doors also. This car would make an awesome project car.
The car is completely dissassembled and basically a shell.
If you are thinking of restoring a mustang and dont want to spend any money on sheet metal repairs this is the project for you!! This car has no rust at all. NONE
Here are some more details and a partial list of parts
68 coupe including all body parts
Rod & Custom front cross member with tubular upper and lower control arms for use with coil overs
Borgeson steering shaft
Flaming river rack & pinion
Hubs and rotors w/ wildwood disc brake kit
Cal trac Split leaf Leaf springs and Cal Trac bars
1968 428 cj radiator with Scott electric fan
1968 Ford 9” Big Block rear end housing
New Dash pad
All parts including bumpers, seats, emblems, gas cap, windshield and rear window, trim pieces.
Any questions or picture request just ask.
I have added pics a few posts down.
Hate to sell it but need the room
ken

·
Registered
464 Posts
No price or pics... are you even serious about selling the car?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts