Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
597 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I am parting out my 04 GT. This car has been built by myself as a professional and only had the best of the best. The car is all done and been sitting waiting for a dyno tune but I have a another child on the way so I need to part it out to get some money back from all that ive invested. The car has been totally re done and most all of the parts only have about 15 minutes of idling time in the shop unless otherwise noted. This car is sick and makes me sick doing this but the old lady wants it gone. Car is garage kept ofcourse. Never seen water.

Procharger D1-SC polished supercharger setup. Comes with Brand new 4 core CXracing intercooler, Brand new HPX Slot MAF procharger piping with slot maf bung slot welded in already, Tial 50mm open BOV. Custom polished fenderwell powerpipe and large K&N filter, 02-04 GT mounting bracket and hardware. You will just need to purchase a fuel pump but I can sell you a setup if you really need one. Most is brand new, the head unit and the piping have 50 miles on it. Comes with a extra bottle of Procharger oil also. $4000

Engine- MMR 900 Shortblock with all ARP hardware included ARP head studs. Trickflow heads and Houston Performance "HP292S" custom blower cams, high velocity oil pump, Elderbrock victor jr intake and MMR billet AN fuel rail kit. Just add your plenum and throttle body (I have them forsale also seperate 6061 plenum, 75mm accufab) - $5000

Mighty Mite C4 transmission with trans brake. 0 miles. Was ran in the shop for 15 minutes idling. This was built for me by Dynamic Racing Transmissions which build the Mighty Mite C4. They sponsored my car so this one is the best of the best no expense spared. Comes with trans brake. Unit was ran and tested on there dyno. Carbon fiber clutch packs, you can look on there website and read about what all goes into the mighty mite C4. It has the deep sump aluminum finned oil pan also. The transmission costs $2720 new plus about $300 in freight shipping. Also it comes with a SFI aluminum bell housing also, the bell housing is used though. $2000

"6061" Aluminum Sheetmetal Plenum. Comes with new IAT sensor in it. Brand new ran for 15 minutes in shop. $200
Accufab 75mm throttle body brand new only ran in shop 15 minutes- $180
MMR Fuel Rail Kit for Eldebrock Victor Jr Intake- $250
Moser 31 splined axles- 200 miles on them. $175
Ford Racing 31 spline cobra carrier posi unit with carbon fiber clutch packs- 200 miles. $150
Billet 8.8 TA Performance differential cover- 200 miles. $100
MAC polished Long Tube headers. Brand new ran for 15 minutes in shop- $200
MAC Prochamber shorty mid pipe. Brand new ran for 15 minutes in shop- $200
Magnaflow polished street cat back. 1500 miles. $400
Kenne Bell Boost-A-Pump 40amp- 5000 miles- $175
Innovative Motorsports LC-2 Wideband A/F Ratio kit, Comes with everything. 1000 miles. $150
Autometer Cobalt Oil Pressure Gauge, Cobalt Oil Tempature Gauge, Cobalt Boost Gauge, All New only mounted in the car. $60
Autometer triple gauge pod, Brand new only mounted in the car- $50
Autometer gauge dual gauge instrument cluster bezel- Brand new only mounted in the car $70
SLP Line Lock. Never used only mounted on the car- $100
HPX Slot MAF 05+ model. Brand new only ran 15 minutes in the shop. $140
Mach 1000 rack with 4 amps and two 10" subwoofers- kit from special model GT- $300
03/04 Cobra Terminator front bumper- Fresh Zinc Yellow paint. New fogs and bezels and grille peices $300
03/04 Saleen Wing. Must by deck lid and wing together as its already installed and dont want to seperate. Freshly painted Zinc Yellow
03/04 dual cobra fuel pump assembly hat with dual Ford GT pumps. High horsepower fuel setup- $250

PM me for info or if you need pics but everything is nice. No junk on this car ever.

Will be editing and adding alot more tomorrow. Off to bed, Thanks!

·
Registered
597 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey guys, I am parting out my 04 GT. This car has been built by myself as a professional and only had the best of the best. The car is all done and been sitting waiting for a dyno tune but I have a another child on the way so I need to part it out to get some money back from all that ive invested. The car has been totally re done and most all of the parts only have about 15 minutes of idling time in the shop unless otherwise noted. This car is sick and makes me sick doing this but the old lady wants it gone. Car is garage kept ofcourse. Never seen water.

Procharger D1-SC polished supercharger setup. Comes with Brand new 4 core CXracing intercooler, Brand new HPX Slot MAF procharger piping with slot maf bung slot welded in already, Tial 50mm open BOV. Custom polished fenderwell powerpipe and large K&N filter, 02-04 GT mounting bracket and hardware. You will just need to purchase a fuel pump but I can sell you a setup if you really need one. Most is brand new, the head unit and the piping have 50 miles on it. Comes with a extra bottle of Procharger oil also. $4000

Engine- MMR 900 Shortblock with all ARP hardware included ARP head studs. Trickflow heads and Houston Performance "HP292S" custom blower cams, BBK Aluminum valve covers, high velocity oil pump, Elderbrock victor jr intake and MMR billet AN fuel rail kit. Just add your plenum and throttle body (I have them forsale also seperate 6061 plenum, 75mm accufab) - $5000

Mighty Mite C4 transmission with trans brake. 0 miles. Was ran in the shop for 15 minutes idling. This was built for me by Dynamic Racing Transmissions which build the Mighty Mite C4. They sponsored my car so this one is the best of the best no expense spared. Comes with trans brake. Unit was ran and tested on there dyno. Carbon fiber clutch packs, you can look on there website and read about what all goes into the mighty mite C4. It has the deep sump aluminum finned oil pan also. The transmission costs $2720 new plus about $300 in freight shipping. Also it comes with a SFI aluminum bell housing also, the bell housing is used though. $2000

"6061" Aluminum Sheetmetal Plenum. Comes with new IAT sensor in it. Brand new ran for 15 minutes in shop. $200
Accufab 75mm throttle body brand new only ran in shop 15 minutes- $180
MMR Fuel Rail Kit for Eldebrock Victor Jr Intake- $250
Moser 31 splined axles- 200 miles on them. $175
Ford Racing 31 spline cobra carrier posi unit with carbon fiber clutch packs- 200 miles. $150
Billet 8.8 TA Performance differential cover- 200 miles. $100
MAC polished Long Tube headers. Brand new ran for 15 minutes in shop- $200
MAC Prochamber shorty mid pipe. Brand new ran for 15 minutes in shop- $200
Magnaflow polished street cat back. 1500 miles. $400
Kenne Bell Boost-A-Pump 40amp- 5000 miles- $175
Innovative Motorsports LC-2 Wideband A/F Ratio kit, Comes with everything. 1000 miles. $150
Autometer Cobalt Oil Pressure Gauge, Cobalt Oil Tempature Gauge, Cobalt Boost Gauge, All New only mounted in the car. $60
Autometer triple gauge pod, Brand new only mounted in the car- $50
Autometer gauge dual gauge instrument cluster bezel- Brand new only mounted in the car $70
SLP Line Lock. Never used only mounted on the car- $100
HPX Slot MAF 05+ model. Brand new only ran 15 minutes in the shop. $140
Mach 1000 rack with 4 amps and two 10" subwoofers- kit from special model GT- $300
03/04 Cobra Terminator front bumper- Fresh Zinc Yellow paint. New fogs and bezels and grille peices $300
Saleen S281 3 Peice Wing & Brake light. Must buy deck lid and wing together as its already installed and dont want to seperate. Freshly painted Zinc Yellow- $250
03/04 dual cobra fuel pump assembly hat with dual Ford GT pumps. High horsepower fuel setup- $250

PM me for info or if you need pics but everything is nice. No junk on this car ever.

Will be editing and adding alot more tomorrow. Off to bed, Thanks!
I typed this up quickly at night and missed a few things. I also have,

Brand new Kaenen 3" Cobra R Cowl Hood. Kaenen no longer is around really . These were the best hoods and everyone wanted them. It is still white and hasnt been touched. Its gel coated so it is smooth and looks great even unpainted. Google Kaenen mustang cowl hood and you will see the quality. Its made just like a factory hood. Not some flimsy junk like most. I paid like $600, will take $350.

Brand new Siemens 80lb injectors. These have only been used for a total of 15 minutes with the car idling in the shop. Price is $399 from lethal performance, I will take $275.

Maximum Motorsports Full Length Bare Subframe Connectors. New in the box. $100.

Hurst Pistol Grip Quarter Stick shifter for the C4 transmission with reverse manual valve body. Has button top of shifter for trans brake or a line lock. This works with the Mighty Mite C4 transmission I am selling. Paid $410. I will take $300.

Smoked extra dark black headlights $100. I had headlight covers for years then finally found a set that was dark enough for me to not need the covers. These are a good set, not junk that will become trash quickly. These look much cleaner then the headlight covers. I went thru enough till I found good set I stuck with.

Spray tinted tail lights, I smoked these tastefully, they are not blacked out. These look pretty and know flaws as I am picky and had a few sets. $50

Zone-5 MDM Jr FPDM. They dont make these anymore. This is used to drive the dual or triple fuel pumps. Most people just get a modified stock FPDM or run dual stock FPDMs but this was made just for the dual GT pumps and far superior and more reliable. I know how important the fuel system is and I did not want to have stock FPDMs overheat or fail causing my fuel pumps to not push the proper fuel pressure and blow the motor up right away. Like I said Zone-5 doesn't make these anymore and they were always sought after back when I was into this stuff a few years ago. I paid around $500 some new. Ill take $250.

Weld Pro Stars Drag wheels and tires. The wheels I purchased used but in good shape and just re polished to make them sharp. The fronts are 15x4.5 I believe. The rears are 15x10 wheels. The tires on the front are MT front runners and they are pretty wore out. I would replace them after a little more. They came on the rims when I got them. The rear tires are Brand New Mickey Thompson ET Drag slicks. 28.5x10 wrinkle walls. They are brand new never been used. Just mounted on the wheels and had the car sitting on jack stands looking pretty. I have new center caps for the wheels also that I purchase separate. I will take $600. The rear tires alone were $440 plus shipping alone.

8 rib pulley setup. All ford brand 8 rib pulleys with A/C delete. You can delete A/C or get the 8 rib pulley for your a/c pump. Everything else is there and I have a 2.8 Reichard Racing Ultra Grip Supercharger pulley if you want that with it. Places charge 500-700 for these which is crazy I think. $200 without the supercharger pulley or $275 with it.

Also added that the motor comes with Brand New BBK aluminum valve covers.

Autometer 5" pedestal monster tach. Its from there Phantom line. White Face with amber shift light. Also will include the bracket I purchased that is made to use this tach in the 99-04 mustang that makes it so you dont have to drill any holes into the dash. I would never do that but really wanted the tach so I looked around and they have a bracket just for that. Setup costs $345 new. Will take $200.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts