Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
now in a 02' 4.6 my 5.0 gone. i think the 4.6 is genetic 5.0 is it true 4.6 faster than 5.0??????
gonna need to tranform the 4.6......what the first modification needed on the 4.6...... i think
header,pulley,thb body and kn ?????????

·
Registered
218 Posts
GEARS!!! Get atleast 4.10's or 4.30's, pullies, t/a, shifter, lt's, xpipe, pandped heads, gasket matched Bullitt intake...bla bla bla

·
Registered
505 Posts
CKINGROUGE5 said:
now in a 02' 4.6 my 5.0 gone. i think the 4.6 is genetic 5.0 is it true 4.6 faster than 5.0??????
gonna need to tranform the 4.6......what the first modification needed on the 4.6...... i think
header,pulley,thb body and kn ?????????
Here's a thought, use complete sentances when you write.

Tim

·
Registered
806 Posts
tim you bastard you beat me to it... I sat there for 5 minutes, trying to figure out what this guy said? the 4.6 is genetic of 5.0?

Dude put down the crack pipe nice and slow, easy now, easy, easy.

·
Registered
56 Posts
As with the 5 litre counterparts, solve the major problems (IMHO) in order for improved speed if that's what you're after:

1) traction
2) gearing
3) power

I made it past #1 on mine and now have moved on to 1a)...

reliability

:rolleyes:

·
Registered
505 Posts
Is this a "G" thing???

Give me your address dude I'll mail you my kids old "HOOKED ON PHONICS"; he doesn't need it anymore.

Sorry ...couldnt control myself

Tim

·
Registered
329 Posts
Your first mod should be 3.73, or 4.10 gears, assuming you have a 5 speed. No need for 4.30's. Big waste of money. Then you will need traction with those gears. Once that is done a good exhaust. No need for headers, you will gain 10 hp tops unless you do some serious head work, plus it is not worth the money. My mods would be this:

3.73 gears/good set of tires/subframes,cambers,and springs/a good offroad h pipe, and catback/ supercharger, or nitrous/ fuel system/chip.

·
Registered
36 Posts
hahahaha

tim you bastard you beat me to it... I sat there for 5 minutes, trying to figure out what this guy said? the 4.6 is genetic of 5.0?

Dude put down the crack pipe nice and slow, easy now, easy, easy.

:lol:

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
thx to the ones the responded to 4.6 vs5.0...... still confuse, the craziest thing
i miss was the electric fan. i bought this 02 didn't notice it had a electric fan till last
nite when it idled too long then ,,,,,,,,,,, pop came on the fan......car now near 3 weeks old.
car sound like v6 from a honda.............. gonna do the exhuast,pulley,kn, thb, maybe intake manifold
also need to be lowered. very high gravity

·
Registered
20 Posts
haha instead of flaming his english...

CKINGROUGE5 do you speak another language more fluent than english...spanish for example.

He doesnt type in ebonics...sounds more like FOB talk (fresh of the boat... he he imigrant...)

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
Yeah, come on guys, try to take it easy on him.

Although, some of your replies are just too funny. :joy:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts