Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
7,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Trans + Converter was just taken out of my car and nothing was wrong with either and only raced one time (back when I had 343rwhp -- car ran [email protected]). The trans + converter were taken out so I can upgrade to built Art Carr AOD, new shifter, converter, etc. bottom line.. new setup is more drag oriented.

Original plan was to keep the 4R70W as a backup spare, however, I'd like to have the space in my garage so I figured that I'd post up and see if someone was interested.

Here are the specs:

1998 4R70W transmission with approx 30,000 miles on it. When I had the valve body and the other parts put in, PA looked over the trans and everything looked great!

Mods done to it: Performance automatic street/strip valve body, performance automatic deep trans pan, 1-2 and 2-3 accumulators modified to better shifting.

Precision Industries 3200 lockup stall (the cute purple one).

$1500 for both (WILL CONSIDER SHIPPING BUT YOU MUST MAKE ALL THE ARRANGEMENTS LIKE SHIPPING COMPANY, ETC AND WE'LL HAVE TO WORK THAT OUT AHEAD OF TIME!!!!)

If interested, please PM or email me.

P.S. DO NOT try to lowball me.... go look up prices @ performance automatic and do your research and you'll see that my price is very fair.

Thanks,
Tim

·
Registered
43 Posts
Blown284 said:
Trans + Converter was just taken out of my car and nothing was wrong with either and only raced one time (back when I had 343rwhp -- car ran [email protected]). The trans + converter were taken out so I can upgrade to built Art Carr AOD, new shifter, converter, etc. bottom line.. new setup is more drag oriented.

Original plan was to keep the 4R70W as a backup spare, however, I'd like to have the space in my garage so I figured that I'd post up and see if someone was interested.

Here are the specs:

1998 4R70W transmission with approx 30,000 miles on it. When I had the valve body and the other parts put in, PA looked over the trans and everything looked great!

Mods done to it: Performance automatic street/strip valve body, performance automatic deep trans pan, 1-2 and 2-3 accumulators modified to better shifting.

Precision Industries 3200 lockup stall (the cute purple one).

$1500 for both (WILL NOT SHIP sorry!!!!)

If interested, please PM or email me.

P.S. DO NOT try to lowball me.... go look up prices @ performance automatic and do your research and you'll see that my price is very fair.

Thanks,
Tim
need to post this on
www.tccoa.com
www.markviii.org
www.mark8.org
www.lincolnvscadillac.com
www.modulardepot.com
you might find sum one lukin for 1.

·
Registered
7,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
140 Posts
that is one great package deal and less than half price. thats cheaper than when i built mine myself and i got the valvebody half price. im sure this wont stay for sale long.

·
Registered
7,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
mdub95 said:
that is one great package deal and less than half price. thats cheaper than when i built mine myself and i got the valvebody half price. im sure this wont stay for sale long.
Thanks for that note. I'm just trying to cut someone a good deal and also recooperate some of my money back is all.

·
Registered
7,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Folks,
For someone that wants this combination, I'll even throw in my spare Performance Automatic SFI approved 8 bolt flexplate FREE!

·
Registered
7,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
homank76 said:
Willing to just sell the valve body and pan?
Want to sell everything complete but thank you for asking.

Folks,
Just look up the pricing for the PA deep pan, s/s valve body and flexplate. You'll see that those parts alone are probably close to $1,000 bucks.

$1500 FIRM. First with the cash in my hand gets this awesome combination.

·
Registered
7,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
97red said:
how much does that stall cost new?
About $900 I believe.

·
Registered
7,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
97red said:
are you kidding :eeek: , I thought it was more like 600 at most, WTF!
Here is a link feel free to call them or write them an email to see for yourself :) Going fast is NOT cheap.

·
Registered
7,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
juiced96gt said:
no chance you would sell just the stall either huh?
You're like the 9th person who's asked me that. I want to sell everything together and get my garage space back :leghump:

·
Registered
196 Posts
Blown284 said:
Folks,
For someone that wants this combination, I'll even throw in my spare Performance Automatic SFI approved 8 bolt flexplate FREE!
Assuming you didn't have the flexplate in the deal before, I guess this quote makes it part of your combo that you don't wish to seperate now? I need a PA flexplate. Let me know if you wish to sell it alone.

Thanks! :)

·
Registered
7,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Millzey96GT said:
Assuming you didn't have the flexplate in the deal before, I guess this quote makes it part of your combo that you don't wish to seperate now? I need a PA flexplate. Let me know if you wish to sell it alone.

Thanks! :)
I'll let you know but you're right, I'd like to make it part of the deal which you have to admit is a sweet deal. Someone buy this thing so I can have my space back in the garage!!!!!

1 - 20 of 35 Posts