Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am getting ready to turbo my 410 and was wonder which efi controler to use. I have a series 4 pms and was thinking about going to the fast system. Question I have is the new system self learning to start and what would be needed to get started with it. And is one a better choise over the other. Is there something out there better and/or easier to use and set up. I am not a tuner but do have an extensive understanding of what needs to be done and would like to have a base to start with and go from there.

·
Registered
448 Posts
I'd stick with the pms. I tuned my first turbo car with it and it's just alot easier in my opinion. But if you're dead set on getting rid of the pms I think I would step up to bs3 or the aem ems.

·
Registered
1,850 Posts
Fast xfi will meet all your needs. PMS is great for the average Guy and people have made good numbers with it but for full control fast is the way to go.

·
Registered
324 Posts
Look into the Holley hp. I put that on my car from the PMS and it is user friendly. I give it all the boost I want and it learns itself. Its an awesome unit and I will recommend it to anyone. If you want to know more go on the Holley website and download the program and play with it and you will see how easy it is to use. I picked mine up from Dennis Moore (mooreracecraft.com) he can answer any q's since he is the one who helped program the system for Holley , also if you order from him he charge the same price as everyone else but will give you a startup tune to get you started and holly will learn itself from there. Once u data log u can send him the zip file and he will check it for you and make any changes if needed.

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
Look into the Holley hp. I put that on my car from the PMS and it is user friendly. I give it all the boost I want and it learns itself. Its an awesome unit and I will recommend it to anyone. If you want to know more go on the Holley website and download the program and play with it and you will see how easy it is to use. I picked mine up from Dennis Moore (mooreracecraft.com) he can answer any q's since he is the one who helped program the system for Holley , also if you order from him he charge the same price as everyone else but will give you a startup tune to get you started and holly will learn itself from there. Once u data log u can send him the zip file and he will check it for you and make any changes if needed.
Hey FNTURBO , any updates on this system i've been reading reports on the holley stuff just wanted to know what parts did you purchase and are you still enjoying it ?:joy:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts