Ford Mustang Forums banner

41 - 60 of 80 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Considering the 900SE 4.75 Liter (up to 900 RWHP) $1899 -

Will this work fine in my Teksid block? Its from a Lincoln Mark VIII - 4.6 of course. Block bores are standard size but probably worth going .20 over to get a new finish to work with?

gt500 supercharger setup going on an 06 gt, pump gas (I've got 93 around here) going for 550 rwhp, want it to last. It's a street driver.

·
authorized corral.net advertisers
17,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
Considering the 900SE 4.75 Liter (up to 900 RWHP) $1899 -

Will this work fine in my Teksid block? Its from a Lincoln Mark VIII - 4.6 of course. Block bores are standard size but probably worth going .20 over to get a new finish to work with?

gt500 supercharger setup going on an 06 gt, pump gas (I've got 93 around here) going for 550 rwhp, want it to last. It's a street driver.
yes, this kit is a direct fit for your block, we would suggest the .020 bore to make sure that the cylinders clean up and are nice and round.

We look forward to helping you!

MMR

·
17,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
Our apologies, the pricing was updated earlier in the year and not reflected here on this ad, we updated this ad today however to match the current pricing shown in the shopping cart, we are happy to help however with a $50 discount to help you out for the trouble, call in and ask for Mark - 805 383 4130

·
17,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #49
Yes, we do a layaway plan, no interest, 25% down saves the current sale price for 1 year. Items ship when paid in full.

MMR

·
17,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #51
yes, it is available balanced or unbalanced, balancing adds $200 to the cost.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Not here to make any cuts, but I hardly call this a "super sale" because you guys were selling the 4.75 750SE for ~$1500 on Cyber Monday a few years back. I almost pulled the trigger then but now its just a bit too high for me.

41 - 60 of 80 Posts