Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm getting out of the 4.6L game (keeping my Mark VIII to do an EV conversion, though!) and I've got parts to sell.

I'm located in Asheville, NC and I'm willing to drive about an hour, so if you're in Greenville or Johnson City, I can deliver. Farther, and we can meet in between or talk about shipping.

Now parting out the engine that was in the car. Engine has 325k miles, so is a good candidate if you're looking for a Teksid to rebuild!

-Teksid block - $400
-B heads with stock cams, including valve covers - $100
$450 for block and heads together, will leave belt drive and associated accessories attached

-'97 Cobra inkake manifold with throttle and working IMRC actuators. IMRC cleaned and bearings replaced in January this year. - $500
-'97 Cobra fuel rail w/ 42lb injectors - $100
-March underdrive fluid damper with underdrive water pump and alternator pullies - $100
-Stewart high flow water pump with cast impeller - $75
-SCT x4, would need to be unlocked - $100

Attachments

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yup, it's like the only thing on the car that I haven't totally replaced. Still runs great, rev'd it up to 7k on the regular, did a bunch of autocrosses on it. Timing guides were the only major thing I had to replace.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey, I will take that spare engine if you still have it. I’m in Johnson City. Would like to talk more with you about it. Thank you!
-Cody

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Bump, updated for what's left, now willing to part out the engine that was running in the car.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Hi, are you still parting out the high mileage engine. I am looking for the front of engine bracket for the passenger side EVAP valve, and the little pipe that connects to the exhaust on that side. I cant seem to find a picture of what it even looks like, but if you PM me I can take pics of my engine as it is.

Alan...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts