Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
MMR stage 3 ported Romeo PI heads. They have a set of custom Bullet racing cams. See picture for specs. Also Crower high lift springs and retainers. The heads were given steel timeserts for the plugs for added boost protection. The whole thing has about 8K miles on it. But we're inspected after removal. One picture shows the receipt after removal. They need nothing and are ready to be bolted on. Not interested in any trades.

SOLD!

The cam gears are no longer available so pricing has been lowered.

Attachments

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I never used them. I bought them from another member. I had them checked out to make sure they were ready to go and they were. I have had such a hassle over the last year with supercharged cars and the California smog that I have decided to just go NA. This is all I have left from the SC engine.

Jake

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Its weird. I go to edit the pictures in the ad and they all show as there. I re-attach them and they still won't load. Something funny there. Email me at [email protected] and I will send you the pictures. The cams are a custom grind and not an off the shelf stage cam. One of the pictures will be of the cam card from Bullet.

Jake

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
No thank you. I want to keep it all together.

Jake

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Not on the 98 NPI short block I had the heads on.

Jake

1 - 20 of 23 Posts