Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

A buddy of mine that i work with has a 2001 conv 5sp 2v 4.6. 3.27's Currenlty stock. He want about 50-60 more horse out of it, he did not want nitrous or SC, any ideas ?

Thanx

·
Registered
433 Posts
Hello,

A buddy of mine that i work with has a 2001 conv 5sp 2v 4.6. 3.27's Currenlty stock. He want about 50-60 more horse out of it, he did not want nitrous or SC, any ideas ?

Thanx
longtubes, shorty h, underdrive pullies, port and polish heads from TheGame, new cams, bump timing, and a new intake. There is going to be a new 2V intake on the market around june-july. :)

·
Registered
806 Posts
without going nitrous, SC.

60 horsepower is going take quite abit.

Longtubes, with matching x-pipe
Magnaflow exhaust

Steeda T/A
Steeda Underdrive pullies

Mass-Air Meter, and Cold Air intake

all of those bolt-ons will probably give him about 30~35 horsepower.

Although, it won't add horsepower, a set of 4.10's and a shifter will help out a whole lot.

Chris

·
Registered
998 Posts
Re: Re: 4.6 2v help

2000BlackGTChico said:

There is going to be a new 2V intake on the market around june-july. :)
Huh??? Care to give out some details, or at least a link so we can find our own?

·
Registered
433 Posts
Re: Re: Re: 4.6 2v help

J98GT said:

Huh??? Care to give out some details, or at least a link so we can find our own?
it is going to be a direct bolt in piece. I guess with the bullit there is some fab work, but with this one there is none. Also, (I am not an expert and didnt take down too many notes, so i am going with what i remember) I guess the bullit loses some torque down low, but with the new intake, with the tests they have done so far, they have not lost 1lb of torque at all! I'm waiting for it to come out. All the info i can give

·
Registered
3,173 Posts
i.e. BRANDS???!!! :rolleyes: Too late for me now.

/don't care...

·
Registered
998 Posts
bump

1 - 7 of 7 Posts