Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
735 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD !! thanks again corrall

Basically new. My friend attempted to install it and did it wrong causing 4 small indentations. It was on for 30 minutes, He paid $160 for it.
$85.00 shipped anywhere in the Usa (Us postal Ground)

GRILL ONLY

·
Registered
537 Posts
Do you mean he used the factory screws (which are too long) and broke thru the grill? Now he has 4 holes so he covered it with plugs? I don't see the dents but know for a fact that those 4 nubs are painted gray. Those appear to be black. Is this what happened?

I bought one from Craig's List with such a defect. A shop installed the grill with the factory screws. Note the 2 gray nubs. If this is the case be assured that this DOES NOT effect the mounting in any way and it's not visible as it's so low on the car and the fog protrude far enough to conceal them.

Gerardo

·
Registered
735 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Do you mean he used the factory screws (which are too long) and broke thru the grill? Now he has 4 holes so he covered it with plugs? I don't see the dents but know for a fact that those 4 nubs are painted gray. Those appear to be black. Is this what happened?

I bought one from Craig's List with such a defect. A shop installed the grill with the factory screws. Note the 2 gray nubs. If this is the case be assured that this DOES NOT effect the mounting in any way and it's not visible as it's so low on the car and the fog protrude far enough to conceal them.

Gerardo

Yep your exactly right on what happen, but the didnt break thru the plastic..

1 - 8 of 8 Posts