Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for twin turbo foxbody headers for a 351w with a t4 flange. Who makes a good set. Either complete with wastegate flange on them or just header where I fab the rest up. I've looked around and only found pony down,stainless works and bg. Any others out there, is there a reason to spend 1000+ on stainless works or pony down work ok for half the cost. I'll be at 1000 to the crank on twin 66mm. Thanks for any information

·
Registered
389 Posts
Buddy have spent days looking as well. I want the same thing. I've really looked at CX for the headers. They look nice and actually get decent reviews. Can't beat the price. Only thing is you would need to cut off the t3 flange and put on a t4. I also don't like the waste gate routing, but again that could be fixed. At this point it's easier CX or BBKs flipped and welding on my own flange. There are several places that make them but wow are they pricey. I already have a turbo 347 and now I am ready to build my childhood coupe which is a 93 with twins and a 427. Two turbo cars in one garage.... What am I thinking:grin2:

·
Registered
7,628 Posts
although i'm currently running a single cartech outlaw setup i did find a set of their dominator headers on here which will be going on in the near future otherwise for a twin i'd consider doing the 1 3/4" mac shorties

·
Registered
389 Posts
Yeah.... I'm kinda disappointed that we don't have more options. I like the PD stuff but he makes you ditch everything. I see no reason to ditch everything today. I just got my AC going on my current car and live it. Keep me updated. I dying to do twins on my second coupe.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Interested in this as well, going twin GT4294s with T4 housings in a 383W Stroker... Seems like more options for T3 housings.... In a perfect world id like to keep the AC,and PS... Dunno if that's asking too much.

·
Registered
389 Posts
Well at this point I’ve given up. I’m goint to buy headmen header flanges with stubbies and the. Use the ice engineworks modeling kit to make my own design. Then have them made.

·
Registered
486 Posts
I am running Pony down on my car and this is my second set of headers from them both sets were twin turbo but second set was custom . text for pictures 3862168593

1 - 7 of 7 Posts