Ford Mustang Forums banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
10,998 Posts
Venmo is owned by PayPal and I've used it but only after picking up the goods. You can pay right at pickup and a lot of people will take it. When you buy from afar, I'd us PayPal but I've had a bad experience there too. Nothing is iron clad.......

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Yes. They said the usually they will review it and see what they can do. Might be up to 45 business days before a conclusion. No guarantee anything will change. My assumption is if he already transferred the money away and closed the account, it's too late. Scammers work fast and know how to cover their tracks.

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
can someone confirm if this is a Systemax- II or the original Systemax? i dont know what the original Systemax actually looks like. im assuming this is the S-II. sells does not know but thinks its original.

·
Registered
10,998 Posts
that's a SM2 - the SM1 was the lower only and was used with the stock upper HO intake. How much are they asking for that? The EGR is plugged - if you are going to run EGR you will have to fab up a line from lower to upper. Here is how I did mine...

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 · (Edited)
its on marketplace locally for 500$. so far thats been my best option, theres another for $450 in better condition thats 2.5 hour drive each way. member on here offering me one hasnt come up with a price yet but i assume its going to be the same price range plus shipping. still cheaper than a 850$ new intake

i thought the EGR was internal on these? whats the small hole in the middle of the runners then? either way its not a major concern. i could run EGR, the AFR185 head i believe are emissions legal. but i deleted the EGR when using the E-street heads previously.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts