Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey I have a ysi on my built 2v. It has an intercooler and a ba5000 maf blow through. Running a 7.5 lower and 2.85 top pulley. About 22 psi. What size meth nozzle should I be running, mainly going to be running meth to increase octane to run pump gas as this is a street car

·
Premium Member
5,704 Posts
Hey I have a ysi on my built 2v. It has an intercooler and a ba5000 maf blow through. Running a 7.5 lower and 2.85 top pulley. About 22 psi. What size meth nozzle should I be running, mainly going to be running meth to increase octane to run pump gas as this is a street car
How are your nozzles rated (GPH, ml/min, or CC/min) and what is your expected engine HP.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I’m not sure how they are rated I don’t have any nozzles in it yet. Well I have a cooling mist 5 in it now. Expected horsepower around 700 whp

·
Premium Member
5,704 Posts
If you have a Cooling Mist Water/Methanol Injection kit contact them, and see what they recommend for nozzles. I have no idea how they're rated, so contacting them is your best option.

Good luck
Michael Plummer

·
Registered
216 Posts
Do you have anymore feed back on this meth set up and your final numbers on the YSI. I am curious as I am running a T Trim at about 659whp and I am looking to do some changes and your set up sounds about where I wanna go.
Thanks in advance

1 - 6 of 6 Posts