Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to see some stock bottom end 2V dyno sheets. I plan on getting the new On3 Performance kit soon. Would like to see how the power curve is on our stock motors.

·
Registered
2,012 Posts
Here you go, it was at 8 psi back in the days

At 12 psi one build motor

At 18 psi stock plastic intake blew but made this

With Edelbrock victor jr intake 20psi, then valve float but still make this

Now I got high load valve springs but never dyno.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Very nice thanks man. I talked to you on youtube actually. Im debating on getting the Presicion 67mm Cast wheel turbo when I buy the On3 turbo setup. Just curious on where itll hit full boost (6-9psi) and where itll drop off.

·
Registered
2,012 Posts
Very nice thanks man. I talked to you on youtube actually. Im debating on getting the Presicion 67mm Cast wheel turbo when I buy the On3 turbo setup. Just curious on where itll hit full boost (6-9psi) and where itll drop off.
67 Precision should spool close to 3k with smaller exhaust housing like .68 and won't drop till 6k if you have good valve springs.

My new setup is built 4r70w with trans brake , mvb and Precision T7075HP. Trans should go in end of this week or next. New turbo kit be here tomorrow.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
67 Precision should spool close to 3k with smaller exhaust housing like .68 and won't drop till 6k if you have good valve springs.

My new setup is built 4r70w with trans brake , mvb and Precision T7075HP. Trans should go in end of this week or next. New turbo kit be here tomorrow.
Cool good info, the longblock is completley stock, but after the turbo build Ill do a built setup. I want something that will hit full boost early, and not fall off up top. So well see, thanks for the info.

Your build is going to be nasty man. Good luck Ill follow along in your other thread.

·
Registered
2,012 Posts
Np bro! boost is fun. I went from 5-8-12-18 and 20 psi , now I want 25 psi ;)

·
Registered
1,724 Posts
i have the new forward facing kit on my bullitt. i haven't dyno'ed it yet but its making 10 psi and feels really strong. on the stock block with conservative timing at 16*. i will dyno it once the tuning is all done. it spools at 2200-2500rpm and full boost 2500-3000rpm.

it feels alot faster than when my car made 370whp on a vortech.

·
Registered
461 Posts
i have the new forward facing kit on my bullitt. i haven't dyno'ed it yet but its making 10 psi and feels really strong. on the stock block with conservative timing at 16*. i will dyno it once the tuning is all done. it spools at 2200-2500rpm and full boost 2500-3000rpm.

it feels alot faster than when my car made 370whp on a vortech.

I have a Bullitt that I'm wanting to use an ON3 kit on in the near future, please post a graph when you get her tuned.

To the OP you can not loose going turbo vs. supercharger or NOS You have More TQ (even vs. a NOS kit) sooner and more overall TQ and HP versus either of the other two poweradders which in turn makes the car faster and more fun....not to mention the driveability (IMHO having all three at some point is better). Go for it !

·
Registered
15 Posts
Thread revive...

Stock 03 Cobra short block under worked 2v heads, ff On3 kit w/76mm precision turbo (turbo numbers in red,old Procharger F-1 in blue)

·
Registered
839 Posts
Did one run @12lb 458hp 508tq. We tuned it to 8.8lb

·
Registered
2,012 Posts
Thread revive...

Stock 03 Cobra short block under worked 2v heads, ff On3 kit w/76mm precision turbo (turbo numbers in red,old Procharger F-1 in blue)
Thats a great number with 2v. Congrats !! Here is my final number with auto and full exhaust, car is down for some change.

·
Registered
5,231 Posts
Thread revive...

So you gave up 150 ft-lbs @ 3,250 to pick up 27 hp at 6,500? Is this a drag-only car? Are you happy you switched?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts