Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know the proper way to wire a 2 step up using the nss already on the clutch pedal? I currently have a micro switch on the clutch pedal and one that’s activated by the shifter being in first gear. The one on the shifter works awesome but the clutch pedal one isn’t the greatest, keeps moving around. I’m sure someone know what wire to tap into, what relay to use and how to wire the relay. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
7,019 Posts
Anyone know the proper way to wire a 2 step up using the nss already on the clutch pedal? I currently have a micro switch on the clutch pedal and one that’s activated by the shifter being in first gear. The one on the shifter works awesome but the clutch pedal one isn’t the greatest, keeps moving around. I’m sure someone know what wire to tap into, what relay to use and how to wire the relay. Thanks in advance.
Its been a long time, but iirc i simply used the switch with the relay i added.

Reactions: No Rice Nate

·
Registered
7,019 Posts
Iirc, when the clutch is engaged (released), the switch is closed. i just used the switch to control the ground side of the coil on the relay i added. I didnt use any of the ford wiring from the switch. Ran one side to ground other side to ground side of the relay coil like i mentioned.

Reactions: No Rice Nate
1 - 3 of 3 Posts