Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
3,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i got some 26x8.5x15 Micky t's up for sale! they are mounted on some 15x7 lightwieght black wheels, holes are quite deep, many a passes left on em!

i had some pics uploaded but seems like my server that hosted them is down, so email for pics. [email protected]

looking to get $150 +shipping, give me a zipcode and i can give ya a quote online!

also i might consider trading for some 15" DR, let me know what ya got!

·
Registered
3,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
red89notch said:
4 lug wheels? If not seperate? [email protected] for pics... Thanks.
sorry these are for 5-lug 94+ mustang. the wheels are throwin in for free, if you want just the slicks, i'll pay to get them taken off and consider it the same price. shipping will be maybe $10 cheaper.

send ya an email in a few

·
Registered
3,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
red89notch said:
Thanks , 60448 also..
looks like it'll be $55 for shipping

·
Registered
3,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
RADRB8 said:
I'll give you what you're asking if you can send me some good pics to [email protected] BTW, UPS ground shipping should be less than 20 per tire.
ok i'll send them when i get home today. where abouts in GA are ya? i could possibly drive them down to you for cheaper

Also, the shipping qoutes are for the slicks and rims, i don't need these rims as i have like 3 sets allready, and need to get these out before we move in june!

·
Registered
3,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
RADRB8 said:
Yea I could meet you, I'm in columbus
sent ya an email

·
Registered
3,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Suprman said:
looks like it'll be $55 for shipping
i've been trying to send you emails, but everyone of them has gotten a failure to deliver message back!

·
Registered
3,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
RADRB8 said:
I'll give you what you're asking if you can send me some good pics to [email protected] BTW, UPS ground shipping should be less than 20 per tire.
still intrested?

·
Registered
443 Posts
Yes, still interested. Just wondering if that rim will fit on my car. I'll let you know, but don't not sell because of me.

·
Registered
3,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
RADRB8 said:
Yes, still interested. Just wondering if that rim will fit on my car. I'll let you know, but don't not sell because of me.
it should fit all 94+ 5 lug setups! i'd rather sell to someone somewhat local, i don't really want to deal with shipping, but will at buyers expense ofcourse!

·
Registered
3,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
ok all emails have been responed to, so far! thanks for the intrest!

·
Registered
3,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
TTT would like to get these out of the garage!

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
how much would shipping be to 48146? just for the tires not the wheels, also i have a set bfg 235 60 15 dr if you are still considering trades.

·
Registered
3,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
slo88notch said:
how much would shipping be to 48146? just for the tires not the wheels, also i have a set bfg 235 60 15 dr if you are still considering trades.
send me an Email at [email protected] and we can discuss the shipping and/or trade.

thanks!

·
Registered
3,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
slo88notch said:
sent you an email through corral! thanks

1 - 20 of 44 Posts