1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Registered
7,142 Posts
Wasn't really questioning why, just making a funny out of it. I knew why.

·
Registered
3,979 Posts
Kickin a$$ on those little tires. I might just have to try me a set next time around. Only problem is I couldn't make full 1/4 with 4.10s on those little tires, even though most of my racing is 1/8 mile.

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Kickin a$$ on those little tires. I might just have to try me a set next time around. Only problem is I couldn't make full 1/4 with 4.10s on those little tires, even though most of my racing is 1/8 mile.
believe it or not i think i could make it! 4.10's in the car as we speak!

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
Holy CRAP your car is AWESOME! I must know more about your setup... heads/cam? suspension? How much are you spraying? Good lord that's impressive!
...its gonna be vague, but here it is. SBF, TrickFlow, Solid, I think some baseline lowers, Another guy we race with made the uppers... anti roll bar. single adjustable struts, double adjustable rears, limited to a single 82jet on a single spray bar plate, or 2 59's on a cross bar plate..... depending on who's kit you look at that a 200 or 300 shot... in reality, it will not flow 300 hp.

here's a video of just getting started with the car.... shut it off at the 1/8 mile and coasted....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kGpjOl62zGY

no the thing is .2-.3 faster and about 9 mph... wonder what it would coast to now?

This is a joint effort car, MartinConnelley owns the car, its my engine and drive train... none of this would be possible with out him. he is responsible for building the whole car and assembling the engine. Would also like to thank his wife michelle, she is more help than anyone could ever imagine, and mrdodge01 on here, he has helped immensley in this project as well.. he runs the camera and helps out with all of our computer stuff as well! Keep any eye out for his beast later this year!

if you guys need any preformance parts call Connelley perfomance.
606 367 0707.. if you're in the area, he does installations, and we also do some nitrous tuning at the track.

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
when my buddy started runnin 8.5 four or five years ago, he ran mickeys, he was the first guy to go in the .70's. He was only getting 10-13 passes out of the tires. we currently have 24 passes on these.... and still rolling strong.... raced with a guy this past weekend... 50+passes.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts