1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
September 24, 2005
21st Annual Mustang & Ford Show
Richmond, Virginia
Hosted by Central Virginia Mustang Club at Virginia Center Commons Mall, Richmond, Virginia. Event hours are 8am to 5pm with check-in running 8am to 11am. Registration fee is $20.00 (pre-registration $15.00 before September 1, 2005). Rain Date of October 8, 2005. A portion of the proceeds benefit Simon Youth Foundation. Dash Plaques, Goodie Bags, 50/50 Drawing, Raffle and Door Prizes. Check our website often for updates on our Show. CVMC looks forward to seeing you at our Show! For more information, call Tony Hall at 804-282-0592 or email [email protected] or call Dave Dickey at 804-730-1450 or email [email protected] or visit the website at http://www.centralvamustang.com.

Get those registrations in soon!!!!

·
Registered
182 Posts
how many cars are gonna be there , i cant decide between this show and the show in la plata . the la plata show looks kinda rinky dink but I dunno for sure. I'm willing to drive the extra miles to richmond if this show is really gonna be all that great. I showed one of my saleens at a show in leesburg last week and some guys from richmond were sayin this show was gonna be really big. I see theres a limit to 200 cars, do you expect there to be room for me to register tommorow ? Do i really need a fire extinguisher in my car ???? wtf, few cars have them.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
There is room to register at the show.

DO NOT get there late. We stop registration at 11am or 200 show cars which ever comes first.

Last year on a last minute rain date we had 197 registrations by 11am.

Here is the rules for the show. They are self explanatory.

http://www.centralvamustang.com/show/2005/regform/regpage1.htm

·
Registered
182 Posts
Ok well , 197 cars is a good turnout for an all ford show so I guess thats where Im headed tommorow. Its a 70 mile drive, i just hope my car doesnt look like crap by the time i get there . should i enter the daily driver class? its a 2003 cobra saleen with 8700 miles. i think the kenne bell blower might not be too convincin to the judges to pass for a daily driver tho. are there daily driver classes for each kinda car or is it just one big class ? is there anyone from northern va thats comin that i can drive along side with that you know of?

·
Registered
182 Posts
its lookin like its gonna rain tommorow in richmond but not in la plata so i guess i can do the la plata show tommorow and the richmond show on sunday since thats the rain date .

·
Registered
182 Posts
good show today , i made it down there ok with no rain and it never rained once all day. I did however discover a small fuel leak which i had fixed up at performance auto sport around 4 pm. i managed to get back to the show to collect my first place honor in the OP-EE class. i will def be back next year for sure. special thanx to mark and donnie over at PAS for helpin me out of a bind today .

·
Registered
916 Posts
Nice car, glad you got the leak plugged.
I was the dude at PAS when you had it fixed with the grey PAS shirt on and black hat.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts