Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
443 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Great car. It's a bargain at $60K--I ordered a no-option car.

I am on the list for a 2021 GT500, but I wonder when it will get here? The factory is closed.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Great car. It's a bargain at $60K--I ordered a no-option car.

I am on the list for a 2021 GT500, but I wonder when it will get here? The factory is closed.
Interesting, is all Ford production stopped? I am debating on whether or not I should get a slightly used GT350 or a brand new A10 GT Mustang.

·
Registered
443 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The Flat Rock Assembly Plant was chosen to be a site that will be building respirators.
I saw an as on CarMax for a 2017 GT350 for $32,999. When they start building Mustangs is anybody's guess.

·
Registered
1,942 Posts
Interesting, is all Ford production stopped? I am debating on whether or not I should get a slightly used GT350 or a brand new A10 GT Mustang.
IMO it’s a used 350 all day everyday unless you plan on keeping it a long time and even then my money is going to a 350. It’s a manual (not many anymore) and it’s exclusive (compared to an auto GT) both of those will net a greater sale price down the road. The GT350 could be one of the last manual sports cars produced if the EPA gets its way and in every segment of used sports cars I’ve researched the manual brings much more money, an example is the e46 M3, SMG is the same trans but a 3 pedal car brings 20-30% more on sale price

·
Registered
443 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
On second thought, I say a guy looking for an automatic car should buy the new mid-engine C8 Corvette.

The Mustang Shelby GT350 is for guys that want a manual transmission in a rough riding loud car.

DSC_0009.JPG

·
Registered
178 Posts
IMO it’s a used 350 all day everyday unless you plan on keeping it a long time and even then my money is going to a 350. It’s a manual (not many anymore) and it’s exclusive (compared to an auto GT) both of those will net a greater sale price down the road. The GT350 could be one of the last manual sports cars produced if the EPA gets its way and in every segment of used sports cars I’ve researched the manual brings much more money, an example is the e46 M3, SMG is the same trans but a 3 pedal car brings 20-30% more on sale price
Well I just put money down on a 2016 GT350 with 14,000 miles. It has the GT350R wheels and wing. All for a lower price than a brand new A10 GT.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Yeah i believe it was only offered for 16 and 17. In 18 they dropped Avalanche for Lead Foot grey. The grey looks good with the blue. Is it comfortable enough to drive just about daily. Or does it beat you up a bit.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
178 Posts
The car drives surprisingly good. I was daily driving my 1995 Mustang GT with road race suspension and it was a lot more rough than the GT350. The GT350 almost rides like a Cadillac to me compared to the other car. However the suspension is still stiff enough to feel the road.

My favorite part about the GT350 is how quiet it is on the inside.

·
Registered
178 Posts
I really like the black with silver stripes. You can see how much the mustang has grown over the years sitting next to the Fox.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Yest they have, its crazy how much bigger they are. The S550's look so low and wide. Great looking cars. Glad to see the cars are practicing social distancing lol....

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 21 Posts