Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am parting out a complete 2016 GT350(fire damage). As far as I can tell this car was never put on the road, it still has some of the pre-PDI protective plastic on it and the rear bumper cover has never been drilled for license plates. I found a half burnt trouble light and melted cord inside of it...perhaps someone left it on and left for the day? I am only listing a few things today just PM if you are interested in anything. On the to the pics and prices(please do not ask for shipping quotes, are parts will be shipped out of Belleville Ontario Canada, everything will be banded to a pallet and on a loading dock.....judge your own shipping accordingly....thanks).

-Engine/transmission(5.2 565hp single plane Voodoo, 6spd manual)-Most of the plastic parts on the top part of it are melted and toast. It rolls over fine, however It would need the heads removed and cleaned(plastic junk and dirt on/in them). The transmission is in perfect shape, it has external oil cooler unique to the GT350. $4500

Exhaust $750

Read spoiler(has a couple small nicks on the top) $380

Complete rear end as seen in pic, with front brakes knuckles and sway bar(no front struts or springs). This rear is 3.73LSD with oil cooler pump and rad). $3000

·
Registered
65 Posts
This guy is a local guy amd what I read from his other posting is engine is gone. And I have messaged this guy on other coyote parts and never even got a reply back even offering exactly what he was asking.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts