Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Diablosport is pleased to share our 2013 G500 tune results!

The good guys at the Audio Advisors were kind enough to loan us their brand new GT500 for some flogging on the dyno. Thanks!
The car lived up to its hype by laying down a ridiculous 575 rwhp/612 ft/lbs, bone stock.
The torque curve is massive, bone stock its making 500 ft/lbs before 2500 rpm...

With just the addition of the newly created Diablo tune for the GT500, we saw gains of 43 rwhp and a peak of 615 rwhp/638 ft/lbs.

Throttle response is improved, power gains show up everywhere....this thing is awesome.

Heres the dyno results:

We'll be retuning once a CAI and pulley are added, and offering those tunes to anyone who would like them in our Trinity and inTune devices.

Thanks!

·
Registered
732 Posts
I'll have to tell my buddy about this. He just had his on a dyno to get numbers and is already looking to gt more power out of it lol

·
Registered
857 Posts
Yikes! I guess for 70k + you get a pretty bad ass car! Lol!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Registered
3,042 Posts

·
Registered
1,353 Posts
$70K I dont know where your shopping but you can get them out to door(tax, title included) for under $60K.
Not in Louisiana, that's for sure! Every dealer I spoke to said $60k is the lowest they go without ttl. He said simply, "It's SVT and new."

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
wow, i need to start saving for one of these

·
Registered
453 Posts
I work for a Ford dealer in Northern Va and my buddy is trying to buy one and his employee price is $65k. It depends on where you live the mark up is crazy here. :shakehead

·
Registered
857 Posts
Wow! With an auto and a 3500 stall that thing would run frigging 9's!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using AutoGuide.Com Free App

1 - 20 of 33 Posts